Job Type Full Time
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
Curaleaf AZ is seeking a Dispensary Associate who will be responsible for ensuring each Curaleaf patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment, assist members with their personal needs maintain solid product knowledge, facilitate new membership and member renewal processes and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• * Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
• Develop and maintain rapport with our patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
• Ensure members’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate member requests and/or problems to management when needed.
• Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for patient depending on their individual needs.
• Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively.
• Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
• Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
• Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
• Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
• Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
• Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
• Perform other related work as required.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience in the medical cannabis industry desirable, but not required.
• Must be 21 years old and pass the criminal background check.
• Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computing skills
• Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
• Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
• High level of integrity
Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, credit card machine, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer