Job Type Full Time
Human Resource Generalist
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with over 40dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
Our Human Resources Department focuses on understanding what people need and knowing how to provide it. We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Generalist to support our HR Department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and benefits
Primary Job Functions
• Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual(s).
• Perform benefits administration in communicating benefit information to employees.
• Conduct recruitment effort for all hourly, and nonexempt employees; conduct new-employee orientations; monitor career pathing program.
• Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
• Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
• Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of HR department and services performed.
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
• Maintain current HR files and databases in BambooHR
• Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
• Contribute to the achievement of the fiscal year IRR goal annually.
• Partner with plant/location leadership teams to ensure Front Line Leader training is complete, to include the Workplace Observations program.
• Must be able to work in highly mandated manufacturing environment
Employee Training and Development
• Foster an environment of learning and application
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
• Ensure background and reference checks are completed
• Participate in on-boarding of new employees to the organization
Education, Experience, Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field; PHR/SPRH and/or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
• 4+ years in a human resources role in manufacturing and union environment
• Previous experience in a manufacturing setting required
• Solid knowledge of current employment laws, theories and contemporary practices in all areas of human resources.
• High proficiency level with MS Office applications
• Ability to work independently with emphasis on attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability to prioritize and multi task
• Team player
• Travel may be required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent people and organizational skills
• Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue
• A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach
• Proficient computing skills, experience with HRIS
• Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
• High level of integrity
• Must be very detailed oriented.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer